Our support for mergers and acquisitions has many aspects. Our professionals in corporate finance, tax and law do everything necessary to protect your interests.
Our team can provide transaction support for the seller or for the buyer. The scope of our services depends on the party we represent.
Transaction support for the seller includes:
- Analysis of the company’s operations and advice on pre-sale preparation;
- Company valution;
- Target analysis;
- Negotiating with potential buyers;
- Drafting an agreement that covers financial and legal needs of the principal to the fullest extent;
- Finalisation of the transaction.
Transaction support of the buyer includes:
- Search for targets;
- Company valuation;
- Participation in negotiations with the potential counterparty and assistance in execution of the transaction.